Required OS Packages
These package names are from Ubuntu, other distributions may use different names.
- apache2 (Using either mod_php or proxying to php-fpm or other fcgi. Alternatively Nginx/php-fpm)
- postgres (version 10.x)
- memcached (Not strictly required, because uzERP will use the local disk if memcached is not installed, but highly recommended)
- php (version 7.x)
Optional OS Packages
- cups (cups print server, required for direct printing to printers)
- postfix/Exim email MTA for sending documents from uzERP, e.g. Invoices, Purchase Orders)
- ghostscript (PDF thumbnails use the ‘convert’ utility)
- php-curl (used by sentry logging)
The following are only required to build a uzERP release package. Official, pre-built release packages are available from github.
- npm (Node package manager to install gulp)
- composer (for installing PHP dependencies)